Cooking for Critters with Blind Intuition
Custard is a delicious treat. However many custard varieties are full of sugar. Here is a full proof, Quick and easy #Thermomix custard your kids will love. It is made from scratch and has no added sugar. In this recipe I have used canned pie apple which I had in the pantry. There is no added sugar in these cans. It is pure apple. This is great if you are time poor and don’t have time to stew your own apples. To add a touch of sweetness to the custard I have used rice Molt syrup. However if you don’t have this, you could use pure honey or maple Ssyrup.
Thermomix Apple and Cinamon Custard
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups or 500 g of full cream milk
- For eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of rice Molt syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of cornflower
- One cup of canned pie apple or home-made stewed apple
- Place all the ingredients except for the Apple into the Thermo mix bowl and cook for 10 minutes on 80°C, speed four.
- Add apple and mix for 10 seconds on speed for.
- Divide evenly into 4 cups or bowls to serve.