Cooking for Critters with Blind Intuition
Overnight oats and Chia Pudding are two of my favourite bases for a hearty breakfast or snack. I thought I would mix the two together for this recipe. Normally I use unsweetened almond milk to soak the chia and oats in, but I had half a can of coconut cream left over from a curry I made the night before. Add some mashed banana and raspberries and it made a delicious treat. Archer just devoured it and couldn’t get enough.
Raspberry and Banana Overnight Oats and Chia Pudding
Serves 1-2 depending if an adult or a toddler is eating it.
- 1/2 cans of coconut cream or 200mLs
- 1/2 cups raspberries or thawed frozen raspberries
- 1/2 banana mashed
- 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight
- Serve with sliced banana on top