Baby quiches are a quick and easy recipe to make. It is great when you have vegetables that need using in the fridge. The kids will love them! You can pretty much put whatever you like in them. All you need for the baby quiches are four eggs and 3 to 4 cups of mixed vegetables. Here are some yummy combinations that I have made:
- Grated sweet potato, cheese, spring onion and finally chopped broccoli.
- 250 g of frozen spinach, grated cheese and grated carrot.
- Finely chopped chicken breast, grated pumpkin and 60 g of butter.
- Grated cheese, corn, peas and carrots.
- Diced capsicum, 60 g of butter and red onion.
- Grated zucchini, pumpkin and finely chopped mushrooms.
Once the mixture is combined, spoon into a mini muffin tray. The mixture makes about 24 mini muffin sized baby quiches. Put in a 180°C pre-heated oven for 15 to 20 minutes and enjoy!